Monday, March 26, 2012

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin-Eater

Dear readers, I've come to you today to beg you for forgiveness...it has been well, a lot of days since my last home improvement project post.

And it's not that I'm not doing work on the house. I am. I've been cheating on you. I've been doing home improvement and not (gasp!) sharing it with you. (Picture me shame-faced.)

It takes time to write posts and deal with pictures and I've just let it slide. I'm not going to promise it won't happen again. It probably will. But I am sorry that I haven't posted a lot lately.

I haven't shared things like, I have no baseboards in the living room, but it is a new color:
Ignore the mess and be happy there is a picture! :)

Before:
This is just before Karl was assembled. Just grabbed it so you could remember the color.
After:

The color is Coventry Gray by Benjamin Moore.
I don't think this picture does it justice. But once the whole room is done, I'll walk you through better pictures and why it is working so much better.

I painted the door finally. It was brown and that would have clashed with the gray, so now it's black.


We've started making a sofa table. It would be done by now, but I messed up my part and we had to regroup. But I'll show you that soon.

Matt has begun the outdoor projects by closing off the side of the deck. There's a whole landscaping thing coming with that too, but that was thwarted by rain this weekend.
That's what he's fixing. I don't have after shots yet.

Oh, and we rearranged our bedroom, and I have a great tip for you...but you'll have to wait for it. Gosh, I'm a cheater and a tease! 

This post may be linked at the following parties (for their Blog Buttons see my Link Love page): (M) C.R.A.F.T., Amaze Me Monday, Sumo's Sweet Stuff,  (T) A Little Birdie Told Me  Stories of A to Z, The Blackberry Vine, How To's Day , Type A, Amaze Me August, , Show Me What Ya Got,  (W) Wow MeBlue Cricket Design, What I Whipped UpWicked Awesome Wednesday, Sweet Peas & Bumblebees (TH) The ArtsyGirl ConnectionCreative Juice, Thrifty 101 , Smilemonsters , Everything But the Kitchen Sink, Shabby Chic Cottage, Thrifty Thursdays, House of Hepworth's,  (F) Fingerprints on the Fridge, Furniture Feature Friday,  Lovely Crafty Weekend , Remodelaholic, For the Kids Fridays, , Craft Goodies, (Sat) Tatertots and Jello , Anything Goes , Funky Junk Interiors (Sun) Creative Blog & Hop, Sundae Scoop, Under the Table and Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn! What's on your mind?