Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Art Adventure: Argh!

So. It's Tuesday. It's 9:30 pm on Tuesday.

Are you guys going to kill me?
Here's what happened. Chi just wanted to make play dough yesterday. That's all he has been into lately. I didn't want to tell him no. I figured, sure we can make play dough and then I'll do another project with Gabe for Art Adventure. But with Gabe being in school all day, timing can be an issue.

So, we made play dough and I did not have time to get another project done this week. Unless you count handing the kids a stack of paper and a set of stamps and letting them go to town. Which is wicked fun, I must say.

Forgive me. This month I have one spring project planned and two art masters projects. I hope you'll join us next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore your tree trunk stepping stones! I pinned your idea months ago and now I'm gearing up to try it myself. Oh, and if you have any beginning gardening tips for a super-beginner, I'd love to hear 'em. I'm your newest follower! Gave you a shout out on my blog:

    http://homesweetsnl.blogspot.com/

    Come check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Your turn! What's on your mind?